Necessary Ingredients (serves 2):
- 2 frozen bananas (remove the peel and freeze them the night before)
- 3 tablespoons açaí powder
- 2 cubes of ice**
- 1/4 – 1/3 cup liquid (I used almond milk, but you can use any milk to make it creamy or just water — amount of liquid depends on the consistency you’d like)
- 1/2 cup frozen berries (I used raspberries and blueberries)
- goji berries
- chia seed pudding ( made with 1 teaspoon chia seeds with 1 tablespoon almond milk)
- homemade granola with nuts
- fruits (I used mango, dragon fruit, and passion fruit)
** if you’re using frozen açaí puree, you do not need the ice cubes
Procedure (really easy):
- Blend frozen bananas, açaí powder, ice, liquid, and frozen berries until it has an ice cream consistency
- Pour it out into bowls and top it with whatever you fancy
Honestly such a great breakfast to have with lots of antioxidants, nutrients, fibre, and healthy fats. Also, in case you didn’t know how to, you pronounce “açaí” like “ah-sa-eee” (don’t worry, I didn’t know until a few months ago).
Hope you enjoy it!